Hostería Río Grande
Hosteria Rio Grande is a warm and welcoming hotel in Futaleufu dedicated to serving the needs of adventure travelers in Patagonia, Chile. Originally an inn, the Hosteria Rio Grande has grown into a full sized adventure lodge over the years offering all the technology, comforts and conveniences of accommodations located in more urbanized settings.
Our clientele is international with guests hailing from North America, Europe and Oceania, as well as more locally from Brazil, Argentina and Chile. There is usually an eclectic mix of guests at the lodge during any given week making for an international atmosphere and vibrant social scene. During the evening people are back from their day's activities relaxing at our bar, dining in the restaurant, viewing videos of the day's rafting or pursuing various other après-adventure activities.
Our hotel restaurant serves a professionally prepared regional style cuisine with vegetarian or other dietary dishes on request. At the bar/pub we stock locally made artisanal beers, imported beers, regional wines, and assorted liquors. The lodge has a number of cozy fireplaces and wood stoves to congregate around during the chillier evenings. And unique for the town, we have a wall mounted (2 meter x 2 meter) topographical map that covers our entire region from Chaiten to Futaleufu, great for planning multi-day trekking and horseback riding excursions from the hotel.
For adventures in the Futaleufu river alley let our hotel serve as the hub of your vacation. Our strategic central location will allow you to select from a wide variety of activities that are offered by the many outfitters in town. These include: trekking, horseback riding, Futaleufu rafting, Espolon floating, fly fishing, sea kayaking, whitewater kayaking, sit-on-top kayaking, zipline-canopy and mountain biking. In many cases we have negotiated special prices for guests staying at the Hosteria Rio Grande. For an additional fee we can even set up a weeklong adventure vacation for you.Services and Amenities include:
- Single rooms, doubles, triples, suite / apartment
- Private bathrooms with on demand hot water
- Credit cards: Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express accepted
- We accept Chilean pesos, Argentina pesos and US dollars (in good condition)
- Currency exchange can be provided at an inexpensive reasonable fee
- Tourist Information, consultation, vacation planning
- Futaleufu rafting departures arranged from the hotel
- Daily maid service
- Laundry service available
- Restaurant/Bar/Grill with breakfast included for all stays
- Safe for valuables, secure area for luggage
- Parking outside the hotel
- Television lounge with satellite plasma TV
- Early / late ~ Check-in / Check-out
Our prices vary depending on the time of year. High season is the most expensive with cheaper rates on the shoulder and off seasons. To book / reserve a hotel room, or to make a trip reservation, please visit our contact page.See our independent Futaleufu hotel reviews on: TripAdvisor, Frommers, Lonely Planet.
Social Media: Facebook.